Tapos sawsawan mo pa ay konting patis na may sili. Yummy! Unli rice na.
Eto ang napaka daling recipe galing sa Panlasang Pinoy. Pwede mo pang pambaon bukas para makatipid. Happy cooking!
- 2 lbs. chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 3 pieces dried bay leaves
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 to 2 cups water
- ¼ cup cooking oil
- ½ tablespoon white sugar
- Salt and whole peppercorn
- In a large container, combine the soy sauce and garlic then marinade the chicken for at least 1 to 3 hours.
- Place the cooking oil in a pan and apply heat.
- When the oil is hot enough, put-in the marinated chicken. Cook all the sides for about 5 minutes.
- Pour-in the remaining marinade and add water. Bring to a boil.
- Add the dried bay leaves and whole peppercorn. Simmer for 30 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
- Add vinegar. Stir and cook for 10 minutes.
- Put-in the sugar, and salt. Stir and turn the heat off.
- Serve hot. Share and Enjoy!