3 Super-easy Homemade Face Masks for Glowing Skin
Preparing for job interviews entails making sure that we also look fresh and presentable.Preparing for job interviews entails making sure that we also look fresh and presentable.
Habang weekend, pamper yourself and give your skin some TLC. Most ingredients can be found in your kitchen. Try these natural mask recipes to make your face glow again.
Cocoa Dream Hydration Mask
According to Holly Monson, spa manager at Ocean Pearl Spa: “Avocado is extremely hydrating, cocoa is pore-refining and a great antioxidant, and honey is antibacterial and soothing.” Here is how to prepare it.
- Mash 1 quarter of avocado.
- Stir in 1 Tblsp. cocoa powder and 1 Tblsp. honey.
- Apply to clean face for 10 minutes.
- Remove with warm water, tone, and moisturize.
Summer Strawberry Facial Mask
Gusto mo bang pumuti, this mask will naturally exfoliate and brighten your skin over time. Strawberries are great for brightening, refining pores, and are a natural antioxidant. Lemon brightens and acts as a natural preservative. Honey is healing and antibacterial, while Greek yogurt contains lactic acid that will help dissolve dead skin.
- Blend 3 strawberries and 1 oz. lemon juice. Pour into mixing bowl or storage container.
- Add 1 container of personal size Greek yogurt and 1 oz. honey, then mix everything together.
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Apply to clean skin leave on for 10 minutes remove with warm cloth.
Nourishing Honey Mask
Para sa mga may problema sa pimples, this one is for you. Honey is anti-bacterial—an incredible healer—and makes a perfect base for acne-fighting masks. Nutritional yeast is also a great acne fighter as it’s rich in B-vitamins that help rebalance the skin. This mask is nourishing and healing and can be your go-to solution when you have breakouts.
- Brew 1 cup of chamomile tea with two tea bags and let cool completely.
- Stir together one tablespoon of manuka or raw honey and one teaspoon of nutritional yeast.
- Add just enough chamomile tea to create a paste that is still thick enough to spread on your face.
- Apply a thin layer and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off and pat dry.