Souqpinoy Pasyal Series – Last Exit at The Yard, magkasama sa Al Khawaneej
Maari kang magdala ng sarili mo’ng padlock if you prefer a certain color or style. Or you can also purchase one from the store right next to the bridge.Maari kang magdala ng sarili mo’ng padlock if you prefer a certain color or style. Or you can also purchase one from the store right next to the bridge.
Credits: Souqpinoy Pasyal Authority
Gusto natin kadalasan ng bago, ng magandang tanawin, at masayang punatahan. Kaya naman the moment we heard about a new bridge in Dubai where you can lock in your promise of love, sugod agad ang Souqpinoy Pasyal Authority to check what’s new and what’s nice sa Al Khawaneej.
Let us take a closer look at Last Exit Al Khawaneej — this opened late in 2017 featuring what Last Exits are known for, food trucks and great displays. You will definitely love the food in Last Exit Al Khawaneej, also known as Last Exit D89. Naiiba ito sa mga last exits dahil ang disenyo o tema ay tungkol sa farm life at great outdoors. May mga display ng vintage farm trucks, animals in barn, bird houses, mga dayami, at madami pang iba.
At kadugtong ng Last Exit D89 ay ang bagong bukas na The Yard. Kabubukas lamang nito sa publiko nitong Enero 2018. Mayroon itong organic farmer’s market, bakery, air-conditioned at open-air restaurants and dining spaces, shaded walking trails, malawak na landscaped picnic areas at ang pinagkakaguluhang “Promise Bridge.”
Blending rural farm environment with urban accents, The Yard has a distinctive visual identity with playful murals that provide an ideal backdrop for photographs. An 18-metre-tall windmill, a water mill, a wishing well, decorative vintage pick-up trucks, farm animals and birdhouses further augment the photogenic appeal of the destination.
Adding a hint of nostalgia, The Yard features a ‘Promise Bridge’, where people can make symbolic pledges to their loved ones by attaching padlocks. Stepping stones lead visitors from the main courtyard to the lake and picnic areas, where they can follow a wholesome breakfast, lunch or dinner with a casual stroll or brisk walk around the 550-metre walkway.
Maari kang magdala ng sarili mo’ng padlock if you prefer a certain color or style. Or you can also purchase one from the store right next to the bridge. And there’s more; The yard is currently having contest in connection to the bridge. Isa rito ay ang bridge naming contest; you can recommend a name and you will win prizes. Ang isa naman ang contest who gets to choose the right key to unlock their official padlock gets to go home with 10,000 Dirhams in cash. Nakapasyal ka na, nanalo ka pa.
For easy remembering, Last Exit al Khawaneej at ang The Yard ay napapagitnaan ng Mushrif Park at Al Khawaneej Walking and Cycling Park. Kaya you will never run out of things to do; just bring your bike and enthusiasm along with you.
Value for Money
– Every dime we earn is worth the scrutiny, so sulit ba’ng bisitahin ito?
– Free entrance for both Last Exit Al Khawaneej at The Yard, sulit.But be sure you have cash to spare for the tempting food trucks, which are quite pricey.
– Dahil nagustuhan mo, babalik-balikan mo
– It is still undergoing construction in some parts kaya it may be worth it to revisit after some time. If you love the laidback outdoors, babalik-balikan mo ito.
– Masaya ba’ng dalhin dito ang buong pamilya?
– Pampamilya, buong tropa, barkada sa opisina; there’s something for everyone.
– Madami bang post-worthy spots, magagandang view na masusulit mo’ng litratuhan?
– Both Last Exit Al Khawaneej at The Yard has great landscape and playful murals perfect for taking pictures kaya huwag kalimutang dalhin ang camera and tripod, too.
– Kaya ba’ng marating ng Bus-Metro-Walk?
– Check out routes of 11A Bus para malaman kung alin ang dadaaan malapit sayo. Kung magdadala naman ng sariling sasakyan, nilawakan na nila ang parking area.